VSP® Individual Vision Plans give you access to the services and products you need to care for your
eyes. You’ll enjoy comprehensive vision coverage and access to the personalized care you deserve, all at low out-of-pocket
costs. And, as a member, you’ll get annual average savings of more than $200 on eye care and eyewear.*
As a not-for-profit vision care company, VSP puts their members first and is dedicated to helping you
maintain excellent eye health for a lifetime of good vision. And VSP guarantees your satisfaction. If you’re not 100%
satisfied with your eye care and eyewear, they’ll make it right.
With more than 34,000 network doctors, you’re sure to find a practice close by. Your VSP network
doctor will help keep you and your eyes healthy with a comprehensive eye exam that aids in early detection of health
VSP network doctors feature a wide selection of designer frames to fit your style and budget.
Plus, you’ll also get an extra $20 to spend when you choose a featured frame brand.**
*Comparison based on national average for comprehensive eye exams and most commonly purchased brands.
This number represents typical savings for VSP members when they see a VSP network doctor.
**Extra $20 to spend is in addition to your allowance. Check your frame coverage section in My Benefits at vsp.com to
see if this offer applies. Brands and promotions subject to change.”
• Covered after $10 Exam Copay
• 15% Savings on a contact lens exam
• Frequency - Every 12 months
*In Florida and Oregon WellVision exams are covered after $15 Exam Copay
• $150 allowance for a wide selection of frames OR $170 allowance on a featured frame brand
• 20% savings on the amount over your allowance
• Frequency - Every 24 months
*In Florida and Oregon there is a $120 allowance for frames every 12 months.
• Single vision, lined bifocal, and lined trifocal lenses
• Impact-resistant lenses for dependent children
• Progressive lenses (standard, premium, or custom) - (copay $0 – $175)
• Anti-glare - (copay $41 – $85)
• Light-reactive lenses - (copay $70 – $82)
• Impact-resistant lenses - (copay $31 – $35)
• Scratch-resistant coating - (copay $17 – $33)
• Tinted lenses - (copay $15 – $17)
• UV protection - (copay $16)
• Average 20–25% savings on other lens enhancements
• $150 allowance for contacts and contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation)
• 15% savings on a contact lens exam
Contact Lens Elective
Allowance includes fitting, exam, and lenses. The cost of the
fitting and evaluation is deducted from the cost of the contact lens allowance.
Allowance can be applied to disposables. Applies when contacts are chosen in lieu of
glasses. Members can order contacts online at VSP.com and apply their benefits at
20% off the retail price on additional pairs of prescription glasses
(from a VSP network location).
Laser Vision Care
Average 15% off the regular price or 5% off the promotional price;
discounts only available from contracted facilities. For more information Please visit
www.LasikPlus.com or call 1 (866) 755-2026.